During your weekend if you find yourself cruising the internet, don't forget to vote for Dr. Germain for Best Dermatologist for the Charleston City Paper's Best Of 2012. Dr. Germain has won Best Dermatologist for the last 6 years and couldn't be more grateful, and she would be delighted to make it win number 7!
To vote, go here!
Here's 7 Reasons you should vote for Dr. Germain:
1. She's caring. She doesn't hesitate to give her cell phone number to her patients when they need her. Day or night, she's there for them.
2. She has a big heart. Dr. Germain lights up when she sees her mom, Mimzi. Mimzi is the light of her life and Dr. Germain works hard to make sure they enjoy every minute they can together.
3. She's helpful. She has helped many patients when they're at wits end...from acne to hair loss, from scarring to wrinkles...she there to help.
4. She's smart. As a board certified Dermatologist, Dr. Germain continues to expand her knowledge and education by attending conferences and classes on the latest in Anti-aging advances, skin cancer and more.
5. She's happy. When you make an appointment with her, she is always happy to see you. She loves to hug her patients and wants them to know they mean a lot to her.
6. She's discrete. Many women don't like to admit they get wrinkle reducing procedures like Botox, Dysport and fillers and that's why Dr. Germain's office was specifically designed with two separate waiting rooms, giving patients the privacy they deserve.
7. She's giving. From helping the Center for Women to being a drop off location for the Toys for Tots to sponsoring Women's Wellness Night at the Charleston RiverDogs game, Dr. Germain is part of the community and continues to help.
For the last 6 years, our community has voted for her, and we hope you will make it lucky number 7!
Thanks again! Merry Christmas!
|Dr. Germain & her mom, Mimzi wish you a very Merry Christmas!|